Sunday, 27 December 2009

Pixie


Hello everyone! Here is the newest addition to our family! Her name is Pixie, she is only three months old and we rescued her from a dog pound. The poor thing had been thrown out into the snow with her sister. Pixie is probably a Chihuahua and Jack Russel mixture, although we're not quite sure because of her dodgy background. Anyways, it doesn't matter because she is the sweeeeeeetest little puppy on earth. She's so playful and trusting - always wants to come into your lap and give kisses. At night she almost has me falling out of bed because she is so cuddly, I'm afraid to roll over her in my sleep when she snuggles onto my stomach!
It feels so wonderful to have a little one to take care of after the greif of losing Twinky a few weeks ago. Pixie is in no way a replacement - she definitely has her own little personality! But now we can all move on! And I feel so motivated to get my own dog in Finland finally too! Expect a little Dachshund to join the family this spring!
Hope everyone is having a peaceful and gleeful holiday!

xxJasmin

2 comments: